Thursday, April 17, 2008

We're Home Again - But Not for Long!

We had a great time in Denver. The kids did so well on the flights. The wedding was beautiful, we were so glad that we could be there. Jason had two interviews, one in Washington and one in San Jose. He has offers from both companies and we are deciding by tomorrow where to go. Wish us luck!
Family picture by Aunt Rebecca
Joshua looking great - picture by Aunt Rebecca
Carla and her Hunt Family nieces

Mr. and Mrs. Green
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Honey said...

I love your family picture! Can't wait to hear your job decision - good luck! Any chance your move will include coming through Denver? We love when you guys come!

Jill said...

I love the family picture. You have stunning kids! I just got free long distance to Canada this week from Charter Cable just in time for you to move away???!!!! Now, I expect a posting tomorrow about the job!!!!!! Otherwise...I am calling you!

Sarah said...

I hope you let us know befroe ou post it on your blog! I'm tired of being the last to know!