Saturday, April 26, 2008

Can you Believe it? We are Still Deciding!


My mom was calling me last night for an update. We are busily packing boxes, but we have yet to determine where those boxes will be unpacked. Jason told the company in San Jose no yesterday. But now we have a new prospect in Orange County, CA. So it looks like it's still between WA and CA. Hopefully we get things figured out soon!

My Grandmother is also very sick, we expect her to die any day - so I've been trying to spend lots of time with her. And we're extremely busy at the B&B this week - because of the World Hockey Championship that's being held in town. Better to have too much going on than too little, right?

5 comments:

acte gratuit said...

We vote CALIFORNIA!!!! (Since we'll be there in a few (3) years!

Honey said...

Both jobs sound like great options, good luck deciding! I'm sorry to hear about your grandma. I'm glad you get to spend time with her. Wish we were there to help with everything you have going on. Lots of love from Colorado!!

Rebecca said...

Christina, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother, but glad for you that you've had this time with her. I hope all goes peacefully and as well as possible. I SO wish I could be with you right now through all your craziness to help. I hope you aren't too exhausted and will be able to take a break soon. We can't wait to hear the decision, and just hope that wherever you choose, we'll be able to see you guys SOON!!!

Topsy said...

Sorry to hear about your grandmother. Mine passed away last week. So hard to say goodbye but you are lucky to be there.
Good luck on the job. Thought I heard from mom that you'd decided already so we thought you were headed to Seattle. I grew up near Orange County - beautiful. I still miss it. We look forward to hearing where you end up.

liz said...

I'm so glad you had this picture on your blog. Just wanted to know we've been thinking about you -- I'm sure your dad is glad you're home at this time.