Friday, September 14, 2007

Happy Birthday to Dad!

Sorry I haven't posted in so long. For those of you who don't know I am literally going crazy at the BB!
This is my Dad on his birthday last year. Sorry I didn't take any pictures tonight!


Shout out to my Dad on his 57th Birthday. We had my dad and my brothers and their families over for dinner. Still enjoying the Feast cookbook by Nigella Lawson, we had a custard sponge birthday cake and rigatoni al forno. The rigatoni took quite a bit of work, it was really good but I don't know if it's worth all the effort. My dad thought the homemade salad dressing that I had left over in the fridge was the best part of the whole meal (which is just the French dressing recipe on the pampered chef salad dressing mixer)!

Hope everyone enjoyed the party! And many happy wishes to the young man!

No comments: