Friday, March 14, 2008

Here We Go Again!

Saying goodbye to the piano today was a little bit hard. I loved this piano - it's an upright grand and it was just beautiful to look at. I thought that is sounded good for being over 100 years old and it still had all of it's ivory keys intact. My mom (who is moving back with her family to run the B&B) didn't like it as much as I did, so we had to find it a new home.Delia waving goodbye.
Joshua keeping an eye on everything.
This is the second time this group of movers got to move this particular piano in the past 18 months. They say it's the heaviest piano they've moved. I'm sure they weren't thrilled about moving it again, especially with our wonderful Spring weather!

4 comments:

Honey said...

I wish we were there to take it off your hands (again). I'd really like my kids to start playing. Some day.

Sarah said...

Can you really expect Spring weather before the official start of Spring?! I'm glad that you're getting stuff organized.

Danielle said...

oh sad...

Rebecca said...

Oh Christina, I loved that piano too! So sorry you had to see it go!