Sunday, August 5, 2007

Back from Vacation

We are sad to be back and miss our family that was able to come to visit from NY and Denver! Here are some of my favorite vacations pics! My mom is still in town and we will do a couple of day trips this week and we have family coming into town for my Grandpa's 90th Birthday, so the fun isn't all over!
Delia in Troy, Nova Scotia.
The cabin that we stayed in was up on a high hill that overlooked the ocean. It was beautiful.

Family pic at Louisbourg

A picture with Joshua and Delia's cousins that traveled from NYC to hang out with us in NS.



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Honey said...

We wish we could have been there with you guys! I can't believe how big those cousins are getting. I think that's the second pic of Max (or Matthew - whatever he's called) that we've seen. Looks like you guys had lots of fun. We'd love to make it up there some day. Love the pics!

Jill said...

Those are some amazing pictures and the events look so fun. I am so jealous. Wish I could be there this week. A little bitter. Miss you.

Danielle said...

Hi Christina. I am so glad to find your blog. What a cute growing family you have! It looks like you are having a great time. I am going to check back often to keep tabs on you guys.

Danielle said...

ps I added you to my links...is that ok?

Sarah said...

Great pictures! I'm sad we won't be there this week. We miss you guys.